Labor Day Family Escape
Date: Sept. 2 – Sept. 4, 2017 (3 days)
To book a reservation please call us at (206) 719-7622
CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Three days of sailing throughout the beautiful San Juan Islands
- An evening to explore Echo Bay on Sucia Island by kayak or hiking
- All meals served from the ship’s galley by our professional chef
- An afternoon shore visit to the village of Roche Harbor on San Juan Island
- A BBQ at anchor in Reid Harbor
- An optional morning hike to Turn Point on Stuart Island
- Plenty of wildlife sightings including: bald eagles, porpoises, seals and whales.
Part of the adventure of sailing is that wind and tide may alter your course. For this reason the Zodiac may deviate from it’s intended route at the captain’s discretion. Bearing this in mind, the captain and crew will always endeavor to give passengers the most incredible experience possible. Already booked and wondering what to pack? See our handy packing list.
“This is no boring leisure cruise — it is an adventure! You really learn how to sail this beautiful schooner. You haul away at the halyards to hoist sails. You climb onto the booms to furl sails. You spend time steering at the wheel. The boat is gorgeous and it is a joy to sail her. ”
– TripAdvisor Review 2015