Memorial Day Family Escape
Date: May 27 – May 29, 2017 (3 days)
To book a reservation please call us at (206) 719-7622
CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Three days sailing and exploring the San Juan Islands
- An evening to explore Echo Bay on Sucia Island by kayak or hiking ashore
- All meals served from the ship’s galley by our professional chef
- An afternoon shore visit to the village of Roche Harbor on San Juan Island
- A BBQ at anchor in Reid Harbor
- An optional morning hike to Turn Point on Stuart Island
- Plenty of wildlife sightings including: bald eagles, porpoises, seals and whales.
Part of the adventure of sailing is that wind and tide may alter your course. For this reason the Zodiac may deviate from it’s intended route at the captain’s discretion. Bearing this in mind, the captain and crew will always endeavor to give passengers the most incredible experience possible. Already booked and wondering what to pack? See our handy packing list.
“What an adventure! This is a hands-on experience! Duty rotations include chart room, helm, bow watch and messenger. And everyone helps to raise the sails. The captain and all-volunteer crew are fun and ever-watchful over their charges. No surprise here…good food and plenty of it for very hungry people….”
– TripAdvisor Review 2016