Voyage to Desolation Sound
Date: Aug. 23 – Sept. 1, 2021 (10 days)
To book a reservation please call us at (206) 719-7622
CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 10 days sailing and exploring the waters of British Columbia and San Juans
- A shore visit to Ganges on Salt Spring Island
- All meals and hors d’oeurves served from the ship’s galley
- Amazing wildlife sightings including: bald eagles, porpoises, seals and whales
- The chance to experience the waterfalls and fjords of Desolation Sound
- A truly unforgettable tall ship sailing experience
Part of the adventure of sailing is that wind and tide may alter your course. For this reason the Zodiac may deviate from it’s intended route at the captain’s discretion. Bearing this in mind, the captain and crew will always endeavor to give passengers the most incredible experience possible. Already booked and wondering what to pack? See our handy packing list.
“A great experience a total hands on sailing adventure get to learn a lot of different aspects of sailing, hoisting and furling up the sails, taking the helm and standing watches while at sea sailing. The food is second to none all very well prepared and thought out. Lots to do too while at anchor, kayaking, sailing and swimming when possible, also able to learn some knot tying and rope know how..Take your cameras as you will be treated to spectacular scenery and might even catch some whale watching while your are at it. I do plan to go back. Had my first oysters on this trip cooked of course. It is a very entertaining trip.
– TripAdvisor Review 2014